The Reflection Download helps you keep track of your answers to Reflection questions as you read the book.
In Chapter 10 (after you’ve seen all the Reflection questions), you can answer these questions again online—that is, not using a download.
WHY WOULD YOU BOTHER TO ANSWER THEM AGAIN?
- With hindsight, you could find that you’d answer the earlier questions differently.
- As the world changes and I gather more feedback from readers, I can hone the online questions to be more valuable to you. I can’t change the book’s questions on the fly.
- Only by answering the online personal assessment (in Chapter 10) can I provide you with an action plan that will save you gobs of time and frustration.
WHILE YOU’RE HERE—ANSWERS TO QUESTIONS YOU’LL HAVE WHILE READING THE KINDLE VERSION
- Why are there Quick Response (QR) codes (sometimes called 3D bar codes)? These are for the printed copy. Zap them with your phone to see the video clip. The Kindle was supposed to have hyperlinks in the text (and does, just not every place intended).
- Chapter 1, QR code below heading Revelation of a “Good Person.” This code should appear below the paragraph. AFTER reading that paragraph, tap or click to where that QR goes—https://keepyourlife.org/ch1/ [1:15]
- Chapter 3, Medicare Part A Trust Fund graph: the 2020 report came out just as this book was being published. It looks exactly the same as the 2019 graph in the book. See page 25 of the latest report, https://www.cms.gov/files/document/2020-medicare-trustees-report.pdf
- Chapter 4, QR code at the end: https://keepyourlife.org/ch4/ [5:21]
- Part B Introduction: QR code should appear right after paragraph mentioning Geoffrey Holder. QR goes to https://keepyourlife.org/partb/ [1:00]
- Chapter 7, QR code at the end: https://keepyourlife.org/ch7/ [1:27]
- Chapter 8, QR code at the end: https://keepyourlife.org/ch8/ [4:25]
- Chapter 9, QR code at the end: https://keepyourlife.org/ch9/ [3:18]
- Conclusion, QR Code at the beginning: https://keepyourlife.org/gold/ [2:11]
- All the other QR codes in the Kindle have hyperlinks in blue type near them.
BRONZE STEPS – CHAPTER 8
SILVER STEPS – CHAPTER 9